In compliance with article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), the following information is provided in relation to the processing of personal data through this website:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Responsible Identity: EGONA ZARAUTZ, SL (CIF: B-75137778)
Postal address: C/Urdaneta 9 bajo. 20800 Zarautz (Gipuzkoa)
- For what purpose do we process your personal data? We process your personal data to answer your queries and manage your accommodation reservations at Egona Zarautz. In addition, provided that you have expressly consented, we will process your data to send you commercial information by email, as well as to publish your testimonials and images on our website.
- How long will we keep your data? The data corresponding to the management of reservations and attention to queries will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The data used to send commercial information, publication of images, videos, testimonials and comments will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion or revoke consent for its treatment.
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data? The legal basis for the treatment of the data necessary to manage your reservation is the execution of the accommodation service supply contract. The treatment carried out when answering your queries is based on your consent or on the application of pre-contractual measures at your request. Finally, the processing of your data related to the sending of commercial information, as well as the publication of your comments, testimonials, images and videos are based on the consent that you express if you voluntarily check the boxes included in our online forms, or either by signing the corresponding authorizations. The communication of your data through the forms available on the website is a necessary requirement to be able to attend to your requests and queries, without which it will not be possible for us to manage them.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated? The data related to your queries and reservation management will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. Your comments, as well as your testimonials, images and videos, will be published with your authorization on this website and/or on YouTube and social networks, so they will be accessible by their users. In case of publication of the data on the Youtube portal and on social networks such as Facebook, the international transfer of the same will take place to, respectively, Google, Inc. and Facebook, Inc., entities based in the USA. USA, and covered by the EU-US PrivacyShield Agreement (protected by art. 45.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
- What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data? In relation to your personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation on whether EGONA ZARAUTZ, SL is treating your personal data or not, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In addition, in certain circumstances you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case EGONA ZARAUTZ, S.L. It will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your personal data, in which case the company will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. When the processing of your data is automated and is based on consent or the execution of a contract, you will also have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to the company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request its transmission to another person in charge. Finally, when the processing of your data is based on your consent, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. To exercise any of the indicated rights, you can write to the attention of EGONA ZARAUTZ, S.L. at the postal address indicated above or by email addressed to email@example.com. In any case, you must accompany the request with a copy of your DNI to prove your identity. In the same way, you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the following postal address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 , 28001 – Madrid, or through its electronic headquarters (www.agpd.es)